Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Music Room

We decided to not do a dining room in this house, since sadly, we don't have enough family or friends in the area to really ever use it. So, after much looking, I finally found a baby grand that would suit our needs. I am in love and play it everyday.
Here is the pic of the dining room before (with the old residents furniture).







5 comments:

Jan said...

I love it that you got your baby grand and the room looks perfect. My music room still looks stupid (oooh - Grandma said the 's' word!) and I need you to come fix it for me.

Steve said...

I am so glad you were able to get something you have always wanted. It is so nice to be able to listen to your piano skills : ) Very peaceful and relaxing.

Jenni said...

I am soooooo jealous!! I would love to have a baby grand...Bob can't seem to picture it anywhere in our house though? At one point he wanted to put my upright in the bedroom??? Wierd I know. Playing the piano is my favorite kind of therapy. miss you.love you guys! xoxo

Meg said...

Beautiful! Where did you get the music organizer/sorter? Somewhere in WA or TX?

Hacking it up said...

So jealous of the baby grand1 You know I've always wanted one!! Looks great!!