Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fine, I'll do it...

It's really hard for me to post pics of the house because I am not close to be done, but people keep asking me, so here we go. I have almost painted the whole house, but still have a lot of things left to do like drapes, etc. (I have issues) I still haven't found a good place to get accessories, which is probably a good thing, but not everything I have works quite like I would want it to, thats just the way it is when you move. I am trying to make due. We are still getting used to smaller spaces. Its more difficult then I thought it would be.
This is the living area/kitchen BEFORE:

Kitchen BEFORE:
AFTER:


3 comments:

Jan said...

You have such a talent! It's beautiful (I expected nothing less!) -- and I need you to come back and help me make my new house look lovely too!

Miss you all! xoxo

Hacking it up said...

Niiiice!!! Love that green!!!!
miss u :(

Hacking it up said...

By the way---get some freaking happy music on your blog!!! ...You are depressing me..."die!die!die!"