Thursday, July 29, 2010

Take me out to the BALL GAME!

Had to hit a Mariner's game. It was a blast. Notice in all our pics, we are wearing winter clothes! (except Steve I have decided it HOT blooded) It is still so cold here. Most days don't get hotter than 75 degrees, so the nights cool off into the low 60's.
About the game: We played the White Sox and no one had a run the whole game, so we had to have extra innings, yes there is a word for that, but I have no clue what it is. Anyways, the White Sox finally scored, and we thought that we were had. Everyone was getting up and walking away. I knew if we did that, something big would happen, so we stayed put. We filled up the bases at the very end and beat 'em! It was so exciting! The kids were going ballistic...









2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Nothing like a good baseball game!!! Play Ball!!

Steve said...

It is a good thing the family was entertaining cause' the game was 0 to 0 till the 9th inning. It stretched out 11 innings and the Mariners finally won. I think Dylan wanted to leave around the 4th inning since nothing was happening. Cool baseball stadium.