Its official, I AM an indoor girl, and a quick learner...If you are going to camp in Western Washington, you best invest in an electric heater. We FROZE! I just have to say that having to pee in the middle of the night, having to leave the tent and hike in the 50 degree weather to use the restroom just isn't my thing.
The kids had a blast and still played in the ocean, even though they were blue. We rented scooters and drove them on the beach, which was the funnest, even though I was in flip flops and capris. (I might still lose my small toes from frostbite) Getting used to these crazy tempature changes is killing us all. I am labeling this under "vacation", but I still am not convinced that it was such a thing.



3 comments:
I'm with you -- I don't do COLD. We were in Alberta a week ago and I thought I would freeze to death. (and the temps were similar to yours - I just like it warm!)
Your family looks beautiful. Miss you! xoxo
It was a bit chilly while we were there. I like the fact that you can put more on when t is cold but when it is too hot, there is not much you can do at night. All in All, it was a blast to be out with the family and to experience some camping in the NW.
I am glad to see that Ste-fan is still wearing his helmet...it's dangerous when he goes without it....
What a pretty place!! Tell me you didn't pee in a target bag again....
Post a Comment