Where did you get the grey and white bedding? I love it!
The bedding is from Target. I mixed 2 quilts together that really really aren't meant for each other, but I thought they were...They are current and you can still find them there. Pillows are also from Target. Got to love that store!
Do you think the Oyster Bay paint will go with the mandala coverlet or is that too much grey? Thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where did you get the grey and white bedding? I love it!
The bedding is from Target. I mixed 2 quilts together that really really aren't meant for each other, but I thought they were...They are current and you can still find them there. Pillows are also from Target. Got to love that store!
Do you think the Oyster Bay paint will go with the mandala coverlet or is that too much grey? Thanks!
Post a Comment