Friday, September 17, 2010

Movie Theatre

Well, as I clean the house today, I thought that I would take some more pics of some of the rooms that we have finished. One thing that really appealed to Steve about this house is that it had a separate "media" room, all prewired out the nose for crazy stereo magic! Like a man's dream, right? It is quite a small room, so it was a challenge to find furniture to work in there that would seat our whole family and store all of our media! But we did...I am excited with how it turned out. I think its our favorite room in the whole house. We spend lots of time in there.

BEFORE:
(previous residents)
AFTER:

2 comments:

Jan said...

As always, spectacular. You have such a talent.

And I want you to come to my house and fix it!!

Steve said...

Not only does it look good, it is very user-friendly! Everyone in the fmaily loves it. It is your best movie room yet.