Sunday, September 12, 2010

Addison's Room

Remember this? This was Michaela's room when we moved into our Austin house. She has since outgrown this decor, but we thought that we would reuse it for Addison. I wanted to put a new spin on it so that she would feel like it was different and fresh just for her. She was not thrilled about getting hand me downs, so I had a task ahead of me to make the room not look the same as Michaela's did back in Austin. I think we made it work.
Before:
(previous owners)
After:

I tried to replicate her bolster pillow on the wall. I actually kind of rushed through it, completing the whole room in a day. When I went back, I realized that I missed a little purple stripe. I am not so sure that I will ever fix it. By the time I get to that, I will want to redecorate. Still turned out fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

holy freakin' crap, candice, you are INSANE! that wall is amazing! maya would DIE to have that room, you rock.

Kristen said...

You are AMAZING!!!

Jan said...

Gorgeous!! and I am not surprised 'cause you are loaded with talent. xoxo

Hacking it up said...

Looks good!!! I hate to do stripes...it take forever...I can't believe you did it in one day!